- Manage the Lottery's wheelchair accessibility program
- Explain and ensure compliance with administrative rules and Oregon Statutes relating to the Retailer Contract
- Keep current on accessibility legislation and materials
- Provide follow up with Retailers to ensure resolution of compliance issues
- Draft compliance orders
- Associate's degree and three (3) years of experience in a regulatory environment that included developing and implementing specialized/technical programs involving developing of program rules and policies and communicating those policies to stakeholders;
- Five (5) years of experience in a regulatory environment that included developing and implementing specialized/technical programs involving developing of program rules and policies and communicating those policies to stakeholders.
Licenses or Certifications
- Valid driver's license in state of residence
As an employee, you will enjoy:
- Vacation Leave: 10 hours per month, with increased accruals every 5 years
- Sick Leave: 8 hours per month
- Personal Business Leave: 24 hours per year
- 11 Holidays per year
- Telework and flexible schedules for eligible positions
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and prescription benefits with low monthly premiums
- Life insurance, short-term and long-term disability, accidental death, long-term care, and pre-tax flexible spending accounts
- Public Employees Retirement System (PERS) - retirement program includes defined benefit (pension) and defined contribution (retirement savings)
- Oregon Savings Growth Plan 457(b) deferred compensation plan that provides additional savings for retirement; post tax, pre-tax options available
- Free parking
APPLY NOW!! Visit http://www.oregonlottery.org/jobs/
The results of this recruitment may be used to fill future vacancies.
The Oregon Lottery® reserves the right to change, withdraw, close, or re-post job announcements .
ORS 461.150 (5) states, "No person will be employed by the state lottery who has been convicted of a felony or any gambling related offense." A background investigation is required before job offer which includes fingerprinting, criminal history, credit history (based on the position), tax records, driving record, affiliation with the gaming industry, and checking employment references and character references.
All employees and members of their immediate family, regardless of where they live, are prohibited-by-law from playing Oregon Lottery® games.
According to the American with Disabilities Act, persons with disabilities who believe they need reasonable accommodation, or help to apply for this position, may call 503-540-1315 or email email@example.com
THE OREGON LOTTERY® IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER COMMITTED TO WORKPLACE DIVERSITY.